Finding The Best Solution
We often have a lot of questions regarding what makes us different from Grief Share - and the quick answer is "a lot". Let us show you how.
A Matter of Faith
Grief Share has very strong evangelical beliefs and uses the grief recovery program to express these beliefs. For people to have other beliefs or who are currently questioning their beliefs this can be challenging.
Walking Through Grief believes that a relationship with God is an important part of the grief journey and encourages this. However, we believe that the religious education should happen on an individual level with the local ministry staff and the individuals.
We're Kind of a Big Deal
The Walking Through Grief nine-disc DVD series is a non-demoninational resource, offering hope and help while providing information and practical tools to those navigating the grief journey.
Hosted by grief experts, Darcie Sims and Alan Pedersen, the DVD set helps to educate and inspire individuals through their individual grief journey. There is no other bereavement support resource like The Walking Through Grief series.
Support Around the Clock
The purchase of The Walking Through Grief program includes access to the following:
- Full interactive mini-website
- Online resources include member directory
- Group chat abilities
- Private discussion forums
- Virtual meeting place
- Artwork gallery
- Memorial gallery
- Map and marketing description
- Newsletter generator utilizing our extensive online resources
- Shareable calendar
Still Not Convinced? Let's Look at the Side by Side
- Offers Hope, Help And Healing For Those Going Through Grief
- Includes A Comprehensive Facilitators Guide And Planner For Each Meeting
- Professionally Produced, High-Quality DVD Presentation (With Closed-Captioning For The Hearing Impaired)
- Offers User Friendly On-Line Marketing And Support Specific To Your Group
- Does Not Require An Approved Church Affiliation
- Interactive On-Line Group Management Tool
- Suitable For All Religious And Non-Religious Organizations
- One Time Purchase Price Includes free Unlimited Participant Workbooks (via Website Download)
Walking Through Grief
It's pretty clear if you ask us; Walking Through Grief
offers the same utilities as GriefShare and then some.
So, don't just share your grief - walk through it.
“Grief Share” is a registered trademark of Church Initiative, Inc., 250 S. Allen Road, P.O. Box 1739 Wake Forest, N.C.
The Grief Toolbox is not affiliated with the Grief Share product or Church Initiative, Inc.