Are you a volunteer wanting to help the bereaved?
Are you presently running a grief support group?
Enhance your meetings:
Walking Through Grief singles are an excellent resource to supplement your support group meetings. Each one is about 1 hour long and can be used to get your group thinking.
A unique aspect of the Walking Through Grief series is the combination of expert advice, humor and caring of Darcie Sims and Alan Pederson along with the "in their own words" section where actual grieving people share their hope, insights and thoughts. This allows you to offer hope and inspiration, as well as conversation starters to group members.
The single titles from the Walking Through Grief Series include:
- A Guide to the Grief Journey - This video will inform, inspire and offer the tools to help you as you navigate your grief journey.
- Handling The Holidays - Finding your way on difficult days
- How To Walk With the Bereaved - Tools to support and understand those on the grief journey
- The 5 H's - Hurt, Hope, Help, Honor, Healing
Strengthen the commitment and continual participation in your group
Walking Through Grief Toolkit - The Walking Through Grief program is an informational and inspirational nine-disc DVD series offering hope to the bereaved. It includes all the necessary components to run a successful Grief Support Group.
If you run an ongoing group you can separately run the nine-week program multiple times a year as an introduction to grief, providing an excellent outlet for new members to:
- Form deep bonds with the group.
- Understand the basics, and that there is hope in the grief journey.
By forming these bonds the involvement of individuals in your ongoing group is greatly increased and enhanced.
Are you looking to start a grief support group?
Walking Through Grief Toolkit - The Walking Through Grief program is an informational and inspirational nine-disc DVD series offering hope to the bereaved. After purchasing the program there will be no additional fees or costs. It includes all the different components necessary to run a successful Grief Support Group.
- DVD Series
- Worksheets for discussion and personal development
- Facilitators Guide
- Online grief support group manager