Are you a Counselor?
Do you run your own Support Group?
A key element of both the Walking Through Grief singles and the Walking Through Grief toolkit is an "in their own words" element, where people along the journey share all aspects of the grief journey including the pain, shock, hope and healing.
Create your own learning environment by starting and stopping the videos as needed to emphasize and reinforce your learning environment.
- Handling The Holidays - Finding your way on difficult days
- How To Walk With the Bereaved - Tools to support and understand those on the grief journey
- The 5 H's - Hurt, Hope, Help, Honor, Healing
- A Guide to the Grief Journey – a view of the journey from hurt to hope.
Do you want to run a grief Group?
Walking Through Grief toolkit is a curriculum-based, nine-part program that includes nine DVDs, facilitator’s guide, professionally developed handouts, and online support group management. The following topics are covered:
- What is Grief
- Am I crazy or am I Grieving? Part 1
- Am I crazy or am I Grieving? Part 2
- Different Grieving Styles
- Charting a course for healing
- How to handle the Holidays and Other Special Occasions
- Things that Complicate Grief
- The 5 H’s: Hurt, Hope, Help, Honor, Healing
- The Other side of Grief
Each topic is about 30 minutes, allowing you to use them as a conversation starter.
Through our website you can:
- Provide a location for your members to share their loved ones.
- Provide a calendar for which all members can have access.
- Create your own discussion topics to share with the whole group.
- Run a virtual online group.
- Create and distribute a newsletter for your group.